Wine for Beginners is a two-hour interactive course is designed to begin or expand your wine knowledge using easy-to-grasp methodology. The goal for this course is to begin the process of “Developing the Sommelier in You!”
Here’s How it Works:
– Buy the course (duh!)
– Print out the varietal sheets and flavor description boards
– Going at your own pace, complete each of the 6 lessons
– Take the quizzes to see how you’re doing
– Win friends and influence people with all your new knowledge!
– Level up by subscribing to Wine & Dine: Pairing Italian Reds
Here’s What You’ll Learn When Participating in Wine for Beginners:
– The seven characteristics in each glass of wine
– How to use food and beverage you are familiar with to help retain the new
– How to properly taste a glass of wine
– The varying levels of flavor characteristics innate to each wine
– The “structure” to enhance your wine knowledge
– How to keep pushing your curiosity about wine!
$29.99 Wine for Beginners Course